• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unethical?

42 posts in this topic

What is wrong with all of you? I'm most surprised and shocked with YOU, Jamie. CGC is NEVER wrong on restoration. They ARE infallible. You keep talking like that Jamie, and your right hand man-ship will be forfeited to me even sooner than you think! What's with this double standard bologna? If CGC grades the same book with different grades, it's because somehow, the owner mishandled the book. If the book is graded higher than before, it's simply because when it was graded the first time, the book was a bit droopy. Possibly plagued by a paper-mite virus (YOU try standing up straight, at attention for a grading, with 104.6 fever). There's a reason for everything, and to try to infer, impart human frailties and inconsistancies on CGC's grading and restoration findings is totally irresponsible to this hobby!! I'll be watching for more of this crazy rebellious talk. It's bad enough that the Strange Tales 84 isn't slabbed but to start making anti-CGC comments...that's a horse of a different color!

Shut yer piehole.

BTW...I noticed that Arch cut off your other nut today! 27_laughing.gif

How could he.......he's already had both of them for a long time. frown.gif

You're E.T. - the "Extra- testicle" BWAHAHAHAHA!

Curse you Darth......curse you and your endless supply of one-liners........curse you to........aww......forget it........that was a good one. 27_laughing.gif