• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-men #96

9 posts in this topic

I have to disagree, impact dent visible on back cover top, the spine creases, and the small amount of blunting on the corners are enough to knock this out of the 9.0's IMHO.

Nice book, I would love to have it in my collection.

Artboy99

I have to disagree, impact dent visible on back cover top, the spine creases, and the small amount of blunting on the corners are enough to knock this out of the 9.0's IMHO.

Artboy99

that harsh?! frown.gif the scans are pretty big...i took that into account!

regards

Artboy99

regards

Well I am a tight grader for certain, but I think it is a common book so one can be a bit more "harsh"

Artboy99

Artboy99

regards

Well I am a tight grader for certain, but I think it is a common book so one can be a bit more "harsh"

Artboy99

Since when is rarity supposed to be a factor in grading? juggle.gif

8.5 from me.