• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the OFFICIAL it's restored and I don't care thread!

38 posts in this topic

..and where the hell is ninanina? We're all forced to read about your damn FF1 and JL 1 on your sig line, might as well post them!!!! makepoint.gif

Here I am and hey, I got rid of that signature line a long time ago. cool.gif

I tried scanning it once after someone offered to help me post it and my scanner made it look just awful. So, for the record, it's a heavily professionally restored apparent VF that I got In trade for lotsa stuff I didn't want in my collection anymore. As per many other posts, I never ever would or could put out the money for an unrestored VF and it was nice to get in trade for lotsa stuff I got a long time ago - cheap, but knew I could use it in trade for something I really wanted. (Got my Justice league #1 the same way.)

And it's nice to know there's other people who "don't care if it's restored" grin.gif

bump smile.gif

Surely someone else must have one to share? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

We don't talk about our PLOD's...if anything they show up on the Grading and REsto Forum as: Grade this FF48 or Grade this silver age key... and end up getting dumped real fast on eBay as "unrestored"

I can make out "color touch" and "pieces added" but not the thrid entry. What are the restoration notes?

i think it says "vortox"... crazy.gif...I could be wrong though...

I can make out "color touch" and "pieces added" but not the thrid entry. What are the restoration notes?

i think it says "vortox"... crazy.gif...I could be wrong though...

Yeah - it kind of reminds me of that ebay Action GA super-sweet scan! grin.gif

Yeah - it kind of reminds me of that ebay Action GA super-sweet scan!

Hopefully lighthouse will supply a scan of the book in your "Have a Cigar" thread once he recieves it.... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Yeah - it kind of reminds me of that ebay Action GA super-sweet scan!

Hopefully lighthouse will supply a scan of the book in your "Have a Cigar" thread once he recieves it.... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Seriously - would love to see that scan. Granted there are brittle pages but still - 40 odd bucks for a Supe WWII book - just the opportunity to read it a few times seems worth it.