• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paradise Comics Spring Sale March 24-26

35 posts in this topic

Drew & I will be at the shop around 2pm. hi.gif

They were here and then they were gone confused-smiley-013.gif

Got this for myself... cloud9.gif

DEADYHANDSADAMS.jpg

..and this for oldguy. yay.gif

SPIDER-WOMAN37.jpg

$13 for the pair. hail.gif

If I didn't already owe you guys my soul....and the fate of my childhood grail wasn't resting in your hands....I would have asked for a $500 credit & gone to town. cloud9.gif

Paradise rocks. Period.

And a "shout-out" to Alex for somehow resisting the urge to hire a hitman & silence me once & for all...and Drew(wasonff) for being the fairest & easiest person to deal comics with I've ever met. thumbsup2.gif

Group hug? insane.gif

$13 for the pair.

If I didn't already owe you guys my soul....and the fate of my childhood grail wasn't resting in your hands....I would have asked for a $500 credit & gone to town.

Paradise rocks. Period.

And a "shout-out" to Alex for somehow resisting the urge to hire a hitman & silence me once & for all...and Drew(wasonff) for being the fairest & easiest person to deal comics with I've ever met.

Group hug?

I'm trying to think of what I have that you want 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Although I'm not one to pimp out Comic Book Stores, Paradise does indeed have a great sale on this weekend (for all you Toronto area collectors) and are very easy to deal with. thumbsup2.gif

Now Pete, would you go and find me an X-Men #59 poke2.gif27_laughing.gif

Thanks to the Paradise guys.

It was nice to meet Pat Lee today at the store.

Go check out their sale folks, it's still going on on Sunday.

Ditto... Thanks to the folks at Paradise Comics. Such a great bunch of people everytime I go there. If it wasn't for the fact that I live about 30-40 minutes away, it would be the shop I would be a regular at.

Also, Thanks to Pat Lee for doing this signing, and this awesome sketch I got from him of Ripclaw. Cyberforce is looking to be a great book.

2006PatLee-Ripclaw.jpg