• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it too early to talk about Heroescon 2006

76 posts in this topic

I could manage a 4 hour drive. I wonder if I should go. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Come on up and hang out with us.

Looks like we could wind up having a really good forum dinner.

I just saw this. I may be there. I am talking to Jeff (finecomics) about helping him with loading and unloading his boxes.

I could manage a 4 hour drive. I wonder if I should go. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I just saw this. I may be there. I am talking to Jeff (finecomics) about helping him with loading and unloading his boxes.

I think Jeff might be hatching a plan to get you and Sal to run the booth for him 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think Jeff might be hatching a plan to get you and Sal to run the booth for him 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He has some books I need so I would consider working for comics. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

893whatthe.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Yes, I already knew about you helping. I am just waiting to see if I will be working that weekend. We have been working some weird hours around here and the boss said no vacations.

893whatthe.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Yes, I already knew about you helping. I am just waiting to see if I will be working that weekend. We have been working some weird hours around here and the boss said no vacations.

i feel like Donkey in Shrek 2; the role of annoying talking animal sidekick is already taken!

27_laughing.gif

hey man if you can help...by all means. Lord knows there is enough room for everyone...if Jeff's lost some weight, that is

makepoint.gif

893whatthe.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

i feel like Donkey in Shrek 2; the role of annoying talking animal sidekick is already taken!

27_laughing.gif

hey man if you can help...by all means. Lord knows there is enough room for everyone...if Jeff's lost some weight, that is

makepoint.gif

Ive lost 15 pounds yay.gif

893whatthe.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif

makepoint.gif

Ive lost 15 pounds yay.gif

seriously? that's awesome.

i'm training to run a half-marathon. oy vey gevalt

Ive lost 15 pounds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

seriously? that's awesome

Yep, I have. Wife and I are doing the South Beach Diet. I hope to get down to around 225. That is a weight I havent seen since I was a sophomore in high school crazy.gif

Did an initial floor layout last night. Looking at a minimum of 77 box setup and arrival time of 3:30pm on June 29th. I'm renting a kidnapper for this one 893whatthe.gif

Pack up starts at 4pm on sunday July 2nd, and if all goes well there should only be 12-30 boxes to load.

Not going to need help running the booth, except for labor currently negotiated. Sal - has my agent contacted yours yet confused-smiley-013.gif

Extra help setting would be great, but that is probably a weird time for most.

Did an initial floor layout last night. Looking at a minimum of 77 box setup and arrival time of 3:30pm on June 29th. I'm renting a kidnapper for this one 893whatthe.gif

Pack up starts at 4pm on sunday July 2nd, and if all goes well there should only be 12-30 boxes to load.

Not going to need help running the booth, except for labor currently negotiated. Sal - has my agent contacted yours yet confused-smiley-013.gif

i fired my agent last week, the worthless sonofaperson_without_enough_empathy

Jeff, I might be able to help you set up as school will be out. Any chance I can get in free? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Jeff, I might be able to help you set up as school will be out. Any chance I can get in free? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

sorry.gif Got my laborers. I'll let you know if something changes. thumbsup2.gif