• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Tales fromn the Crypt #40

11 posts in this topic

I think 5.5 is definetly too high. The spine is just too worn, plus a chip and large crease. 4.5 from me.

Yeah, the spine is really beat up. far too many color-breaking creases for a FN book. But the colors are vibrant and the corners are pretty nice. This book has alot more eye appeal than alot of G or VG books

I think 5.5 is definetly too high. The spine is just too worn, plus a chip and large crease. 4.5 from me.

Yeah, the spine is really beat up. far too many color-breaking creases for a FN book. But the colors are vibrant and the corners are pretty nice. This book has alot more eye appeal than alot of G or VG books

Which puts it at a 4.5!!! yay.gifstooges.gif

Sharp edges, very nice eye appeal. The missing chip is so tiny I think it would barely affect this grade, if at all. Spine wear the only real problem. Torn between 4.5 & 5.0, but I'll say 4.5 to be safe. Nice pickup! thumbsup2.gif

Sharp edges, very nice eye appeal. The missing chip is so tiny I think it would barely affect this grade, if at all. Spine wear the only real problem. Torn between 4.5 & 5.0, but I'll say 4.5 to be safe. Nice pickup! thumbsup2.gif

4.5 seems pretty safe to me!