• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much would you pay for a low grade run of Hulk 1-6?

40 posts in this topic

I'm gauging the market here as I may be coming into the run soon and would be selling them off immediatly following via the boards or ebay. Assume the following grade when estimating what they'd go for. This is not an offer to sell at this point, and no one will be held to their estimation. If anyone is interested in purchasing the full run, just PM me with what you'd want to pay to see if I can turn a profit and still get you a great deal. I just don't want to overpay. Thanks in advance for anyone who responds to this request.

Hulk 1 Fair with tape on spine

Hulk 2 VG

Hulk 3 VG/FN

Hulk 4 VG

Hulk 5 VG

Hulk 6 G/VG

Thanks,

I'll post em if I get em along with whatever else falls in my lap during the deal...all for the boards buying pleasure. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

oh yeah, pm me with high grade ASM wants between 160 and 400....I just picked up a killer group of original owners.

I'm gauging the market here as I may be coming into the run soon and would be selling them off immediatly following via the boards or ebay. Assume the following grade when estimating what they'd go for. This is not an offer to sell at this point, and no one will be held to their estimation. If anyone is interested in purchasing the full run, just PM me with what you'd want to pay to see if I can turn a profit and still get you a great deal. I just don't want to overpay. Thanks in advance for anyone who responds to this request.

Hulk 1 Fair with tape on spine

Hulk 2 VG

Hulk 3 VG/FN

Hulk 4 VG

Hulk 5 VG

Hulk 6 G/VG

Please let me know!

I need most of those. smile.gif

FYI;

My recent Hulk buys/sales

#3 Fair $50

#3 ebay Fair but I'd go higher,$62-sold same week $85

#4 GD-$65

#6 FR-$37,sold same show for $80,used to buy a much nicer one (good/good+) for $90.

I'm in the market for a Hulk about the one you listed. Let me know when you are selling.

I find that low grade copys sell better than VGish ones.

#4 GD-$65
takeit.gif

#6 FR-$37,sold same show for $80,used to buy a much nicer one (good/good+) for $90.

893censored-thumb.gif Poor man's Gman! poke2.gif

Too bad I'm broke; just bought two IM #55's, FF #12, FF #52 and X-men #101 in less than a month. Just when I think I found the best stuff, something else comes along. insane.gif This place has as much good stuff as Ebay has!!!! If you still have them next month I'll definetly be into buying them. I know someone is gonna snatch them up before that though.

I'll be watching--lurking, in the shadows... shy.gif

Time for offers, I'll send scans of front and backs to anyone that PM's me with an email so you can grade them out. I have my opinions, but that matters about zilch to the buyer.

Thanks

Time for offers, I'll send scans of front and backs to anyone that PM's me with an email so you can grade them out. I have my opinions, but that matters about zilch to the buyer.

Thanks

PM a coming! hi.gif

Hey...

Is there going to be an open auction for these?

If you do, please list one at a time and not the whole lot. 893crossfingers-thumb.gifhail.gifflowerred.gif

Hey...

If you do, please list one at a time and not the whole lot. 893crossfingers-thumb.gifhail.gifflowerred.gif

You want me to break up this complete low grade set? 893naughty-thumb.gif

They all have such even wear and seem to fit together 27_laughing.gif

Whichever way I get the best price is how these will be sold. I really don't mind keeping a few for a while. I read the Hulk 1 last night. I love the original grey tone hulk on those silver age pages......I also like the fact that Marvel miscolored the hulk like a normal human in one panel, and then gave him the famililar green tint in another, he's eve kinda orange in one panel. cloud9.gif

I've got a few minutes so here are back cover posts so you can see what the whole story is on these issues.

#1 back 1180520-Hulk1Back.JPG

#2 back 1180520-Hulk2Back.JPG

#3 back 1180520-Hulk3back.JPG

#4 back 1180520-Hulk4Back.JPG

#5 back 1180520-Hulk5Back.JPG

#6 back 1180520-Hulk6back.JPG

1180520-Hulk6back.JPG.83507f555e1d3687193bad076afa76ce.JPG

Hey...

Whichever way I get the best price is how these will be sold. I really don't mind keeping a few for a while. I read the Hulk 1 last night. I love the original grey tone hulk on those silver age pages......I also like the fact that Marvel miscolored the hulk like a normal human in one panel, and then gave him the famililar green tint in another, he's eve kinda orange in one panel. cloud9.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Maybe they just couldn't decide . . . the multi-color Hulk! 27_laughing.gif

Hey...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Maybe they just couldn't decide . . . the multi-color Hulk! 27_laughing.gif

Well, he does have a split personality... perhaps a Marvel writer could follow-up on orange and pink Hulk... confused-smiley-013.gif