• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much would you pay for a low grade run of Hulk 1-6?

40 posts in this topic

I don't have a current offer on the lot, just people thinking about individual books. Any offer prior to me posting scans was just subjective guestimates.

Thanks for the bumps, now start offering based upon the scans, nice pages and my need to pay down my credit cards.

I'm not in a great hurry for payment if there are those of you that need to think about it or make time payments.

Thanks

Strike that, I now have a couple of offers on the lot of 1-6.

No single offers yet.

I better move my ars... 27_laughing.gif

Busy week.

I just got over a 100 Thors in comic wise and long-winded appointments with insurance agents. Must do Easter shopping today too...

Strike that, I now have a couple of offers on the lot of 1-6.

No single offers yet.

I better move my ars... 27_laughing.gif

Busy week.

I just got over a 100 Thors in comic wise and long-winded appointments with insurance agents. Must do Easter shopping today too...

Yep, it's arse moving time....

100 Thors

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

cloud9.gif

Tons of reading.

Issues 300-400 plus I just got Metro's Thor lot.

I might get them all up to 502.

They ended at 502 right? confused.gif

I'll be reading all the Thor stuff I missed in the later 80s and 90s when I stopped collecting.

yay.gif

No red box for me. You must have a stupid computer. stooges.gif

This was my second PC my brother built for me. Much better then the last one I had.

SOmething is screwed up. But not my PC. :-\

I blame Bill Gates and a crappy IE (Which I use all the time because I love it nonetheless)

Thanks for all the Thor Postings and original art....Gotta love that tough guy.

Of course, now back to the Hulks at hand,

I was hoping to make a cool fortune on these, but knowing that all board members are savvy in what they collect, and what they purchase to "flip".....I've decided to list all six with individual BIN prices and a Group BIN price. The Group BIN price will reduce if individual books are purchased.

So....here goes....

Hulk 1 $450 Very Nice Fair call if a FAIR++++ as there is little to no marvel chipping and pages are very nice also. The tape is the major detractor, but it's not gooey, or anything, just there. Reads and flips easily for those of you that care.

Hulk 2 $250 G/VG Solid lower grade book.

Hulk 3 $150 G/VG nicer than the #2 but has marvel chipping

Hulk 4 $150 VG- solid copy with nice pages

Hulk 5 $175 VG

Hulk 6 $75 Fa/Gd back cover kills the overall condition

Total $1,250

BIN for the group $1,000.

Thanks again

I've got a few minutes so here are back cover posts so you can see what the whole story is on these issues.

#1 back 1180520-Hulk1Back.JPG

#2 back 1180520-Hulk2Back.JPG

#3 back 1180520-Hulk3back.JPG

#4 back 1180520-Hulk4Back.JPG

#5 back 1180520-Hulk5Back.JPG

#6 back 1180520-Hulk6back.JPG