• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time For the Nicer Stuff!!!

209 posts in this topic

This really suks,

I called my buddy up to let him know $$ was coming his way only to find out that his wife just filed for a divorce frown.gif

2 kids, in what I thought was a strong marriage sorry.gif

Sorry to sign-rantpost.gif, this combined with my uncle passing away yesterday turned out to be one suky week

hang on to the good things you have on life...friends and family!!! flowerred.gifhi.gif

regards

This really suks,

I called my buddy up to let him know $$ was coming his way only to find out that his wife just filed for a divorce frown.gif

Sorry to sign-rantpost.gif, this combined with my uncle passing away yesterday turned out to be one suky week

Sorry to hear about your uncle. flowerred.gif

But ,it is good to know that your friend does have someone like you to help!

Sometimes life just hits you like tonofbricks.gif

This really suks,

Sorry to hear about your uncle. flowerred.gif

But ,it is good to know that your friend does have someone like you to help!

Sometimes life just hits you like tonofbricks.gif

Man, I hate to hear that: Few things are as hard as divorce with children involved. Sorry to hear about your uncle too.

Sent you that last PM before I read this and hope our deal makes it somewhat better.

Sorry for the sign-offtopic.gif guys, now go buy more books. headbang.gif