• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #129 CGC 9.4 White 1st kitty Pride John Byrne

41 posts in this topic

GPA covers only online auctions right? That means it would not cover direct deals, show deals, store buys, etc. How much would those sales factor into the accurate market price of a book?

The BIN is actually right in line with current CPG estimates for CGC 9.4 confused.gif

That and a buck will get you a cup of coffee. insane.gif

Actually that and a buck would get you this book apparently. My point being the BIN is not really all that low, but rather more in line with current market retail pricing ($100).

My point being the BIN is not really all that low, but rather more in line with current market retail pricing ($100).

Then perhaps the seller should open up a brick and mortar shop and wait 6 months for a buyer. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

P.S. I bought my CGC 9.4 copy for $32.99.

So does that mean anyone that paid more than 32.99 got robbed or did you get a sweet deal on one?

I bought mine for market price, during a seasonal downturn. Prices move up and down, and I can remember seeing non-key Byrne X-men CGC 9.4 copies in the 120's and 130's selling for under $20 not long ago. A few months later, they were back up in the $30-$40 range.

I really do not want to crepe on this thread, but when I (and some others) saw this "low, low, low BIN' stuff, it just begs to be refuted. It is in no reasonable way, a low, low, low BIN and it's doubtful the opening bid will be cracked.

FWIW, GPA on this books is

$78.00 - 12 month

$92.14 - 90 day ($119/$75)

$80.00 - last sale

The BIN is not a great deal but it's not a ripoff either.

JC you love John Bryne. This book is priced 25 bucks under every other dealers book. I think it is perfect........................Very glossy and nice sheen and corners......I put this up for sale thinking you would buy it. hi.gif

JC I thought you were a good guy now.......................... hail.gif

I'm trying, but a "Low, Low BIN" that is significantly higher than GPA is pushing it. Sellers are free to list at any price they want, but I will take exception with false advertising. thumbsup2.gif

FWIW, GPA on this books is

$78.00 - 12 month

$92.14 - 90 day ($119/$75)

$80.00 - last sale

The BIN is not a great deal but it's not a ripoff either.

Yo, if I remember correctly, you're LH's # 1 supporter. What's your take on this thread? confused.gif

Please don't hijack this thread.

PM sent.