• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there any market for any mid to high grad Conan's

12 posts in this topic

I have a excellent run from 3-100+

Many I just bought and set aside so they might grade from 9.0-9.6 smile.gif

Is there any future in this book any more? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thanks

WEBHEAD

collecting since '60

Some have suggested these were dead until the new DH series came out. There was some increased interest in back issues just after it's release but don't know if that initial demand has dried out.

I sold all the Conans I had in my sale inventory (#30-up) at a German show last year... grin.gif

Jim

I've been looking for reader copies lately. But not looking hard enough to notice any trends. Just thought it'd be nice to have 1-100.

Always gonna love the BWS stuff, and enjoyed reading 25 -- 100, even when the story's become a bit repetitive.

I'd sell them in runs of around 10 books each, past #24 (and don't forget the Adams work).

...Oh-oh,...time to slab another dozen copies of rare NM Conan #3,... rotfl.gif

You got one up your butt available? flowerred.gif

Mine's sitting next to my rare Silver Surfer #4 . . .

[check's butt . . .]

Nope, left 'em at home today. grin.gif

Some have suggested these were dead until the new DH series came out. There was some increased interest in back issues just after it's release but don't know if that initial demand has dried out.

There was in increase in demand yet all the Conans went down in Overstreet last year. screwy.gif

Marc