• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

i cant believe it....................

10 posts in this topic

I bid on a couple too.Some of them looked real nice for the grade,plus PQ was nice on several.That FF 13 was the first white paged copy that I recall seeing.It may have had something to do with the sparse offerings lately in the weekly offerings.The JIM 103 looked like a nice book also.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

I looked at those too, then looked at the GPA and prices were all over the place. Some 5.5 sold better in the past year then some of the 6.5s, low to low mid grade prices always seem out of whack on these types of books.

heirtages amazing auction finished yest and i got outbid on a bunch of ff's int he teens................my bids were all over Guide and GPA and still got outbid................and these were cgc 5.0's to 6.0's............................

Ben, what I can't believe is that you're buying mid-grade FFs. poke2.gif

I bid on a couple too.Some of them looked real nice for the grade,plus PQ was nice on several.That FF 13 was the first white paged copy that I recall seeing.It may have had something to do with the sparse offerings lately in the weekly offerings.The JIM 103 looked like a nice book also.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

Yeah that one (FF13) went to me! I couldn't resist that copy ! Even the buyers premium wasn't enough to scare me away! Did you see how clean that cover looks and no chipping at all!can't wait to see it! yay.gif