• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GIVE ME YOUR MONEY

94 posts in this topic

I buy other stuff. I just don't like Spider-woman.

I'll entertain 1 last 'request' from you. If I have it....I'll scan it & post it. If you don't pop it because you "just found a copy in my basement that I completely forgot I even had"......welcome to ignore.

I don't think you two are playing around anymore....

Yeah I think Beyonder got his feelings hurt somehow. Just because we own the same issues on some things.

No hurt feelings at all. You just need to understand that I'm not interested in jumping through hoops to sell you something. flowerred.gif

Yeah I think Beyonder got his feelings hurt somehow. Just because we own the same issues on some things.

No hurt feelings at all. You just need to understand that I'm not interested in jumping through hoops to sell you something. flowerred.gif

I never asked you to. I am thinking of my last request though. I know you probably got to something faster than I did since I have been here.

Skinny sold me the 244. 893applaud-thumb.gif

blush.gif

Skinny, you said I had first dibs! sumo.gif

I didn't have any choise...I'm on the list gossip.gif

sorry.gif

I just wanted to get in on the skinny/beyonder/HesterFan debacle...we never even discussed Bats 241, although you did mention some sort of 'donation' to have THE LIST 'eliminated' if you know what I mean..wink wink nudge nudge devil.gif

Couldn't you guys go play somewhere else? makepoint.gif

Throw some decent books up & they'll stop playing. poke2.gif

Being a valued customer of mine....I will gladly take your requests. flowerred.gif

I don't have any requests.........just roll the dice. popcorn.gif