• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Moon Knight #1 Variant

35 posts in this topic

I have one i just picked up you can have for $18 plus shipping. I paid $18 for it they were $20 each or 2 for $36...and being one who cannot turn down a good deal I bit.

Here is a scan of the actual books FC...I didn't want to take it out of the bag.

9265308_o.jpg

takeit.gif (If Pirate doesn't)

They had one more and they are holding it for me. Not sure if I can get them down to $18 but $20 would be the most you would spend. Plus shipping of course.

Not looking to make any money on these deals...just trying to help a brother out.

takeit.gif

foreheadslap.gif

takeit.gif

foreheadslap.gif

sorry.gif

frustrated.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

makepoint.gif

If you REALLY want it then go ahead and grab it. My interest is nothing more than curiosity at this point as i haven't checked the book out but im all open to helping another forum member and i have an order with Joey for some other stuff anyway.

thumbsup2.gif

takeit.gif - says overeager buyer

foreheadslap.gif - "hmm, maybe I shouldn't have posteed that, don't know how I'm going to pay for it..."

takeit.gif - "Nah, I'll figure out some way. I'm a pretty resourceful guy"

foreheadslap.gif - "Darn, mom won't pay for it. I'm gonna have to come up with something to stall this guy..."

sorry.gif - Buyer to seller: "I've got some money draining crisis going on in my life. I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today"

frustrated.gif - seller's reaction

Christo_pull_hair.gif - seller has more deadbeat excuses thrown at him later that week

893censored-thumb.gif - seller is venting and ranting, bitter posts pack and forth on the boards about buyer's lack of manhood and maturity

27_laughing.gif - My reaction

makepoint.gif Boards piling on seller for dealing with deadbeats

acclaim.gif