• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: ASM

40 posts in this topic

Not going to let you get fleeced by your LCS on that book. Merry Christmas. thumbsup2.gif

A LCS of mine wants $75 for this book, WITHOUT tatooz.

crazy.gif

It is though VF/NM, or so they have it graded.

But i've found it same condition FOR 75 WITH tats....

As I said in the grading forum when we were discussing this book...it doesn't have the tattoos. I'm pretty sure it never did.

You're more than welcome to cancel if you'd like. thumbsup2.gif

Nice pick up, I would have bought that

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Come on, it was the very first book I bought of the stands. Why do you think hobby is my favorite? confused-smiley-013.gif

Plus it would look great next to my 239 -- 75 center yay.gif

Well i just upgraded my copy. Haven't received it yet. If you want it for $17 shipped (off my order with you) it's a deal. I was just about to offer it to Silvers before Chris posted his.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If he don't take it, maybe next month i'll get two copies of 238.

laugh.gif

I mean at those prices, who woulden't?

ME juggle.gif

hm

I hope I don't seem like a jerk.

But since Anfield says he would of sold his for the same price.

I'd like to see his real quick.

I have absolutely no problem with keeping this book as my reader. Just let me know.

Not going to let you get fleeced by your LCS on that book. Merry Christmas. thumbsup2.gif

A LCS of mine wants $75 for this book, WITHOUT tatooz.

crazy.gif

It is though VF/NM, or so they have it graded.

But i've found it same condition FOR 75 WITH tats....

As I said in the grading forum when we were discussing this book...it doesn't have the tattoos. I'm pretty sure it never did.

You're more than welcome to cancel if you'd like. thumbsup2.gif

Oh yeah, I don't care for the tatooz, just the book. smile.gif

I also have a raw 75 cent 238 and it has no tatooz either? Anyone have a canadian price variant copy WITH the lakeside tatooz envelope insert w/ free tatoos? I don't know if I've seen one. If not, maybe they CGC should consider the idea that the 75 cent canadian variants DID NOT have the taoo inserts making my book deserving of a blue label yay.gif