• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zipper's Garage Sale BINS

49 posts in this topic

Hi Gang: Presuming the crying newborn permits me any computer time, I will be listing a few items a day. Some new stuff, some old, some statues, etc.

Payment by check or money order only. No Paypal. Shipping at cost to be determined by number of items.

First takeit.gif gets it.

First Up:

New Avengers / FF Military Only Release - $6 for the set (1 set remains. 3 sets SOLD. All 9.4 maybe 9.6)

NAMIL2.jpg

NAMIL1.jpg

Captain America Avengers and Adversaries Statue. Mint in mint box. Well below retail at $45.

p-DIAMSEL20117!DIAMO.jpg

That's a funny looking statue....here I come...to save the day.....

Hi Gang: Presuming the crying newborn permits me any computer time, I will be listing a few items a day. Some new stuff, some old, some statues, etc.

Payment by check or money order only. No Paypal. Shipping at cost to be determined by number of items.

First takeit.gif gets it.

First Up:

New Avengers / FF Military Only Release - $6 for the set (4 sets available. All 9.4 maybe 9.6)

NAMIL2.jpg

NAMIL1.jpg

takeit.gif 2 sets.

After seconds of reconsideration, these BINs have violated my Lenten sacrifice and offend God, therefore I'll have to back out of this deal, enabling you to justifiably post a venomous thread about what a deadbeat I am and get folks to pile on about how bad they think I am for the hobby cloud9.gif

But seriously, I can pay you tonight, but can you not ship them to me until after Easter Sunday? smile.gif