• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zipper's Garage Sale BINS

49 posts in this topic

Hi Gang: Presuming the crying newborn permits me any computer time, I will be listing a few items a day. Some new stuff, some old, some statues, etc.

Payment by check or money order only. No Paypal. Shipping at cost to be determined by number of items.

First takeit.gif gets it.

First Up:

New Avengers / FF Military Only Release - $6 for the set (1 set remains. 3 sets SOLD. All 9.4 maybe 9.6)

NAMIL2.jpg

NAMIL1.jpg

I'll take your last set

takeit.gif

Hey Zipper, I like the autographs on your web site. thumbsup2.gif

I have my kids addicted to collecting them from their favorite sport stars. Have you ever tried sending something directly to their home to get it signed? My kids will sign one of their own sport cards and send it to them with one of the stars cards (or ball) and we have a 70% success rate of them sending it back signed. They still would rather get it in person, but for the ones they cant get to see or a chance to ask for one its always nice to try it this way. thumbsup2.gif