• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Non Marvel Zombies BIN Thread

52 posts in this topic

The Spirit #2 $10 (really nice book!) VF/VF+ news.gif SOLD!

This one looks great, as magazine collectors know, comic mags are tough to find in high grade! Front cover and back cover will be shown...

1175387-spirit2.jpg

1175387-spirtir2bc.jpg

here comes the paypal woohooo

why don't you buy something...more coming this eve acclaim.gif

quit trying to trick me into buying so you can get those awesome issues from me for drek. poke2.gif

here comes the paypal woohooo

why don't you buy something...more coming this eve acclaim.gif

quit trying to trick me into buying so you can get those awesome issues from me for drek. poke2.gif

Spirit #2 puts all books I have purchased to shame...and it is cheap! Free Plug! Yeah! poke2.gifsumo.gif

Love you Pirate,

Jon flowerred.gif

Uncanny X-Men #345 signed by JOE MAD!!! $6

One of the toughest signatures to get...out of the spotlight for years and only 1 con this past year (unannounced)...this was when he still signed his full name!

1177178-joemad.jpg

I, Lusiphur #2 signed by Drew Hayes $25 NM+

I bought this book direct from Drew years ago, tough cover to find in any grade higher than VF due to black BC...this one is as nice as you will ever see!

Poison Elves was originally called I, Lusiphur and the first few issues were magazine sized.

1177160-lusi.jpg

If anyone needs a back cover scan let me know, although I will have one up shortly!