• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC SIGNATURE 4-PK 9.4W

73 posts in this topic

Need money yesterday....

Entertaining offers on the following 4 books as a 9.4W 'set'

Shoot me a PM if you'd like to add all 4 of these great books to your collection.

Partial trade for other SS books is more than welcome. thumbsup2.gif

94WX-MEN115.jpg94WFF214.jpg

94WDD181.jpg94WMTU141.jpg

JOHN BYRNE / TERRY AUSTIN / FRANK MILLER / ART ADAMS / MIKE MIGNOLA

Arrrgh!

You think you're pissed off. I only submitted 15 books for the 'one & only' signing he did in Ohio. I wish I had done another 20 more.

At the time of submission I had 2 CGC 9.6 IF 15s, and 3 slabbed copies of MTU 53 that I held back on cracking for some reason. All my books in that submission were very carefully handled by the man himself & signed on the interior.

I would love to have those 9.6 IFs right now. tonofbricks.gif

too bad we didn't get a crack at them individually, I would have been all over the dd and FF.

The FF 214 has been returned to the original owner at cost, and the DD 181 is part of a trade negotiation.

I'll have more books early next week. thumbsup2.gif

popcorn.gif

I'm worried about you man. Maybe you need to go to SSA. Signature Series Anonymous. hi.gif

must have SS...

must have SS...

must have SS...

I'm there with ya Skinny, Darrell is on the verge...only the light side of the force holds him back. When I break out my Darth Vader mask and tell him I am his father...there will be no going back... sumo.gif

popcorn.gif

I'm worried about you man. Maybe you need to go to SSA. Signature Series Anonymous. hi.gif

must have SS...

must have SS...

must have SS...

I'm there with ya Skinny, Darrell is on the verge...only the light side of the force holds him back. When I break out my Darth Vader mask and tell him I am his father...there will be no going back... sumo.gif

I am not there yet because I am still waiting on my first SS book. Once I get those then I think it will be over.

GL #9 Variant with sketch from EVS. cloud9.gif