• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do these guys stay in business? RANT

24 posts in this topic

I work at the Post Office.

I collect comics, low grade that they may be.

I would never steal a package and would like to think my fellow employees would not either, though I know it happens. If you do believe a postal worker is stealing these comics, report them to the postal inspectors. They will watch. They live to bust USPS employees stealing. Make the call. I'd like to see real proof the Postal workers are stealing comics.

Report back here. If it wasn't those miserable postal workers taking the comics, let us know.

I feel crushed that my fellow forum members think so little of the people who do what I do for a living.

Sorry Underdog,

I cant be absolutely certain that it is a postal worker stealing my purchases. The fact remains I have a sender who can show me proof he mailed the items, and I dont have anything. So either the item is lost, stolen or delivered to the wrong address, either choice doesnt speak highly of the postal service when you consider this has happened to me 3 times in one year.

Artboy99

I just got back an envelope I mailed out with a notice from the USPS that the contents have been lost. It wasn't a comic, but a thin book. It looks like the tape was sliced open. I suspect, but can't prove, that the contents were stolen (though I have no idea why), or the post office did a media mail inspection, looked inside, decided it was ok (it was a book), but didn't bother re-sealing the envelope or did a crapola job.

And now I'm out $12.