• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Going to Boston!

47 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I would rather post this in the comics section since I know you guys more than the coinees. Anyways, I was in Philly last week and I just found out that I will be going to Boston April 28th-30th for a car show. Anyways, I know a few of you are from there. Any suggestions on places to go (historic, clubs, bars) or eat? I am also open to any hotties that want some Cali Lovin'

Here are some pics from Philly:

v78dj5.jpg

646584450_l.jpg

646582841_l.jpg

IMG_2220.jpg

793ae4c7.jpg

DSC00847.jpg

DSC00748.jpg

DSC00732.jpg

too bad you didn't say you were going to be in Philly... you were blocks from me!

How did you enjoy Pod?

Yeah, it was really short notice. I remember thinking too that you were in Philly while I was over there smile.gif

What is POD?

What is POD?

It's a restaurant in West Philadelphia - the interior of the restaurant picture looks like it could be from there.

Are you going to be at the NY International Auto Show? Some of us will be there on Saturday.

What is POD?

It's a restaurant in West Philadelphia - the interior of the restaurant picture looks like it could be from there.

Are you going to be at the NY International Auto Show? Some of us will be there on Saturday.

Oh okay. The restaurant pic was at Morimoto (Iron Chef's restaurant) in south Philly.

Naw, I will be in Boston end of the month and then in Atlantic City in May smile.gif

Hey guys,

I would rather post this in the comics section since I know you guys more than the coinees. Anyways, I was in Philly last week and I just found out that I will be going to Boston April 28th-30th for a car show. Anyways, I know a few of you are from there. Any suggestions on places to go (historic, clubs, bars) or eat? I am also open to any hotties that want some Cali Lovin'

Very nice steak place across from the Radisson Hotel(200 Stuart St, site of the 4/23 Boston comic show-NO, this is not a plug!) by the name of Flemings, Kingfish Hall at Fanuel Hall/Quincy Market has good grub and great people watching/bar area. Lansdowne St near Fenway park for some clubbing(for you younger folks).

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Nothing historic to see in Boston... insane.gif

Some sites to visit might be the Constitution at the Charlestown Navy Yard, some famous dead people to visit at Granary Burying Ground (Sam Adams, Paul Revere, Mother Goose(!)) which is also near enough to the State House and Boston Common- and bars of course.

Just some ideas...Have fun!

Think of all the playoff games you could take in too, like the Bruins, (opps didn't make it) and the Celtics (almost made it). Well if the Sox are in town and Wells or Clement aren't pitching it would be good!

Or you just pop into Cambridge for some nice relaxing Folk music with the girls!!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

The Shuley Brothers! I remember you guys being from there..

hey rick, me and mike don't live in boston anymore.Mike works in boston though,I live about an hour away,Gman lives in Boston (west roxbury) if you wanna get in touch with him. :P

I thought of Moriomoto as soon as I saw the pic again... how was that (by the way, Moriomoto, at 7th and Chestnut, is not South Philly -- that's more the Italian Market area... you were still in Center City).

How was the Moto? It's great there... one of my faves...

The Shuley Brothers! I remember you guys being from there..

hey rick, me and mike don't live in boston anymore.Mike works in boston though,I live about an hour away,Gman lives in Boston (west roxbury) if you wanna get in touch with him. :P

Yeah, I remember gman as well. I'l never forget the funny thing that happened out here in Long Beach

I thought of Moriomoto as soon as I saw the pic again... how was that (by the way, Moriomoto, at 7th and Chestnut, is not South Philly -- that's more the Italian Market area... you were still in Center City).

Ahhhahaha. Morimoto was awesome. The toro melts in your mouth and all of the fish was fresh

Ahhhahaha. Morimoto was awesome. The toro melts in your mouth and all of the fish was fresh

Mmmmmm.....toro cloud9.gif

Mmmmmm.....toro cloud9.gif

I knew you would chime in if I said Toro. Hhaha 27_laughing.gif

For food:

Grill 23 for steak

North End for anything Italian

Fugakyu or Oishi for Sushi

Toro for Tapas

For sightseeing:

Take in a Red Sox game (although I believe the season is sold out, you may need to go through a ticket broker)

Walk the Freedom Trail

Check out Harvard Square

Best of luck and hope you have fun.

Stephen