• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's say (just for fun) we're all scam artists.....

46 posts in this topic

EXTREMELY RARE CABLE #1 GEM MINT+ 10.5 CGC IT!

Starting bid: $1,000 BIN: $5,000

I found this in my grandmother's attic after she died. This book is the extremely rare one-of-kind black variant which did not have the gold foil applied to the cover. Sorry, but no scans available cause I don't know how to use a scanner. You'll just have to take my word that this is in gem mint plus condition. I am not a professional grader and can't guarantee it will grade the same at CGC. Because it is extremely rare and high grade, I will only ship federal express next day which costs $100. Only 10% of the starting bid when you think about it. I don't have a paypal account or bank account, so I can only accept money orders, cashier's checks, or cash. Sorry, no CODs. I've got four other rare high grade #1s up for auction so check out my other auctions on ebay. Can't combine shipping because it would be too expensive to insure that much value in one package. Email questions to sirscamalot@yahoo.com

"Captain America #1!!! Original from the 1940's! It's not in the best condition but everything is there and attached. My grandpa was in the war and actually somehow had this book in Germany. He passed it on to me, and now it's time to let someone else have a turn to own this piece of history. Enjoy!

"I can only take cash or money order as I am not a dealer and therefore do not do much business on ebay, and do not have a Paypal account. Sorry. Feel free to ask me any quesitons. "

frustrated.gif Scammers!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #300 MINT! ULTRA RARE!

MacFarliane art. Get it before the movie! I'm not a profesional graeder so pleease see scan for condishun. Sorry, no additional scans. My friedn who's out of town has the book. Good luck biding! PAYPAL ONLY!

scan.jpg

Ummmmm....I really want this comic. But why paypal only? Can I send a money order?...or....would cash be ok? confused.gif

No because after I get your money via Paypal, I'm going to close my account, send you a copy of Marvel Tales that does have Spider-Man in it but was chewed up by my hamster, and you'll never hear from me again because Paypal lets me do that. Thanks Paypal! And BTW... that address I gave you was garbage! Try sending the books back now sucker! BWA-HA-HA-HAHAHAHAHA!

Wow... do I sound bitter? What happened? 893whatthe.gif