• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oddball, Promo and Giveaway Spidey Comics WANTED

33 posts in this topic

I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can offer with completing the below WANT LIST. Looking for the following:

1. Spiderman Battles the Myth Monster [1st and 2nd prints]

2. Spiderman Battles Ignorance - 1992 giveaway with Sylvan Learning Systems

3. Acme and Dingo Children's Boots giveaway with Spiderwoman

4. Amazing Spiderman Origin of Spiderman - MPI Audio Edition [1990]

5. Shan-Lon McFarlane Amazing Spiderman giveaways [3 different reprint comics]

6. Foley's supplement "Great Rodeo Robbery" [Houston Chronicle, Austin American Statesman and San Antonio Express versions]

7. Orkin giveaway

8. Acclaim giveaway with Maximum Carnage

9. Spiderman Comics Magazine Nos. 11-13 [digest size books]

10 Hi-C giveaways Nos. 1-4 [mini comics]

11. 7-11 giveaways [full comic and fold-up comic strip]

12. PEZ comic strips from late 1970s [2 different Spidey comic strips and 1 Hulk]

13. Spiderman and Friends Toybiz giveaway

14. NACME - "Chaos at the Construction Site"

15. Adventures in Reading - Bon Marche variant

16. Spiderman Home Depot giveaway

17. National Dairy Council giveaway - Spidey in Amazing Adventures

18. Santa's World giveaway

19. Target giveaway - America's Super Heroes (1999) St. Jude's Hospital

20. Fast Lane [1-4]

21. Binney & Smith giveaway - Spidey, Silly Putty & Mini Comic

22. All Detergent giveaway - reprint of Amazing Spiderman No. 184

23. Kellogg's Frosted Flakes giveaway, or 4-part Fruit Loops set Spiderman Adventures

24. Target "Reading to the Rescue" No. 2 and No. 4 giveaways - No. 4 was recently released to schools in March 2006

25. Sensational Spiderman - Kansas City Chiefs giveaway

26. Spiderman - Billy the Marlin giveaway

27. 1981 Marvel book entitled "Color Striping"

If you have any other oddball, promo or giveaway Spidey comics, please feel free to let me know about them. Looking for NM books, but will consider any grade on books listed above. Also looking for Mighty Marvel Fun Books from the late 1970s and other Fireside books, and 1966 Marvel Donruss Superhero cards. Thanks!

Do you have Spider-Man vs. the Prodigy?

The Fun Books are great. I'll see what I can turn up. It may be a while.

We have Origins of Marvel Comics, Son of Origins, plus the Hulk Fireside book. All reading copies and all searchable with ease on our site.

Marc

thanks much. i do have the prodigy book already. there is a book which compiles for the first 2 or 3 issues of the mighty marvel fun books and it is called, i am told, the mighty marvel jumbo fun book. will check your site. please let me know what else you have. again, thanks so very much for taking the time to check. much appreciated. happy holidays!

Target "Reading to the Rescue" No. 2 and No. 4 giveaways - No. 4 was recently released to schools in March 2006

I think I know a guy with several hundred of each...hmmmm 27_laughing.gif

(I am a teacher...)

I have given out several hundred (gasp!) of each of these to the kids that attend my school, but still have so so so many left. If anyone is interested in trading any Spidey promo books (after you have talked to chevy of course) for some of these, let me know!

I am also looking for this issue..Sensational Spiderman - Kansas City Chiefs giveaway,.it was made in tribute to one of my favorite FB players, Andre Rison aka Spider-Man! acclaim.gif

by all means, i would love to take a handful of the Target releases off your hands, especially No. 4. very pretty cover. let me know what you want per book. are they NM in condition? let me know what books you are looking for. maybe i can help you out. talk soon. thank you so very much for taking the time to respond. greatly appreciate it. happy holidays

my e-mail is bigmikecoop@aol.com

huh? don't mind me, but what did you mean by "PM sent"?

Top left of the your screen should be a flashing envelope next to "Welcome" and your user ID. Click on it and explore a world of new wonders.