• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oddball, Promo and Giveaway Spidey Comics WANTED

33 posts in this topic

Target "Reading to the Rescue" No. 2 and No. 4 giveaways - No. 4 was recently released to schools in March 2006

I think I know a guy with several hundred of each...hmmmm 27_laughing.gif

(I am a teacher...)

I have given out several hundred (gasp!) of each of these to the kids that attend my school, but still have so so so many left. If anyone is interested in trading any Spidey promo books (after you have talked to chevy of course) for some of these, let me know!

I am also looking for this issue..Sensational Spiderman - Kansas City Chiefs giveaway,.it was made in tribute to one of my favorite FB players, Andre Rison aka Spider-Man! acclaim.gif

burning down the house is one of my favorite songs involving andre rison

nice example of the Eye magazine. do you have the Esquire magazine?

Nope.

There is no Esquire magazine with the spidey attached . Yeah, I know Overstreet says there is, BUT IT DOES NOT EXIST....nice one Juan....TOUGH to find that nice!!!!

Most of this is much too expensive for me right now, but i love all this stuff. One day i plan on getting around to finding all these random and scarce single issues/giveaways/local issues/etc....