• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly Forum Dinner

103 posts in this topic

Just a thought... and I'm willing to help to get this done if its convenient with Brian and there is support for the idea. Obviously, the costs woud go up a bit, but not drastically.

So… instead of hot dogs, hamburgers, BBQ chicken, salads, etc.… why not grill boneless chicken and steak so they can be cut into strips/cubes afterwards to make… "create-your-own" fajitas, french bread pizzas, sandwiches and even souvlakis?

All's we would need besides the grilled meat is…

• fresh bread, pitas and/or tortillas

• grilled onions and peppers

• raw veggies: lettuce tomato & onion

• Tsatsiki sauce (for soulvakis)

• tomato sauce, cheese

maybe even sausages too?

confused-smiley-013.gif

bruce --

here's the problem... I don't want to deal with the cleanup mess and setup. that's really more complicated than I want to get into, and most people have already paid.

let's keep it simple.

however, we can do sausages and raw veggies. Simple, simple, simple. I want to make this as simple as possible with it being a visit, with simple food, beer and the like, and good times...

bk

no.

If I wanted to can I bring a refrigerator box and then break it apart so that we could breakdance?

I can do some human beat box riffs, I used to hang with the fat boys.

No, not really.yay.gif

Can we Greek dance and brake some dishes poke2.gif
Sure, if I can bring my own and break it over your skull. poke2.gif

Is this before I buy your book yay.gif

Is this before I buy your book yay.gif

After, of course. makepoint.gif

I am so bummed that I am missing this dinner. It sounds like over-the-top craziness. I can't wait for the pictures. Bruce slicing beef and chicken strips for fajitas with his trademark Wolverine knife claws, Brian passed out on his new floral couch, Greggy sitting in the middle of a stack of chips on a poker table saying, "I am ALL in." It could quite possibly be the most epic forum dinner of all time.