• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARVEL ZOMBIES #5 VARIANT TO BE RELEASED!

25 posts in this topic

For those interested in the OA from this series...

I was really thrilled to get this page from the last issue:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=160568&GSub=25414

There are still lots of great pages available at www.splashpageart.com. They're a bit on the pricey side, but I think they'll start moving now that the series is over.

Nice page. I thought about picking that one up myself. I was disappointed that it took splashpage so long to list issue #3 pages because I really wanted the double-page Wolverine slashing Silver Surfer page. I guess it got sold at a con, or maybe Phillips kept it. And I procrastinated getting the 'Ant-man bites Wasp's head off' page from #1, and someone bought it while I vacillated.

My understanding is that Sean Phillips will sell all the art from the series. Mark Hay (of Splash Page Art) had the complete issues of #1-3. He had the complete issue of #3 at Emerald City Con in Seattle last month, before he listed it on his site.

Phillips has issues #'s 4 and 5 and will sell them at a convention in the UK soon. Anything that doesn't sell will make its way to Splash Page, I'm sure.

There are still some cool pages left. My favorite of those is Thor bringing the hammer down on Silver Surfer.