• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Advertisements

71 posts in this topic

1217512-May1%2C2006%287%29.jpg

I actually got to see this Super-hero water skiing show at Sea World back then, My family went to Florida that year for vacation and also to Sea World, it was stunt skiiers in scuba suits with capes and insignias on there suits. nothing like seeing a wet Wonder Woman.. insane.gif

This ad says "If the shoe don't fit..."

Hmm 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think I've heard something like that before!

yay.gif

Sometimes I "Add" little touches to things to see if anyone is paying attention. shy.gif

Wow, you could get some really cool stuff for just selling 40 packets of seeds at 10 cents each. And they didn't even charge you extra s/h to ship an axe or rifle to you! Seriously, you could put together a nice arsenal selling seeds.

And theyTRUSTED you to sell the seeds and send them the $4.00!!! They'd just send you the seeds for free, no S/H. and hoped you'd sell them and send them the money!

Wow, we live in a different world!

Not to mention, a couple of years later, boxed delivery of like 6 million toy soliders for only $1.25. Heck, in comparison 12 or 15 or 20 or 25 cents for a comic seems like a lot.

1202559-00roman.jpg

Does anyone still have a set of these??? I have two sets of the Revolutionary War Soldiers - they are pretty cool!!!!