• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show Us Your DC 12-Centers,15-Centers and GIANTS!

979 posts in this topic

Thats all I have scanned in right now but I think that covers most of the 12 centers and 15 centers. All of those gaps will be filled in in the next few months.

I would also love to take credit for this collection but I cant. I mean dont get me wrong I have upgraded alot of books since I purchased the collection and have been filling in books that were missing but the majority of it came from JokersRevenge. Alot of this if not most was his collection.

I am sure everyone knows I purchased the collection from him 2 months ago.

So I would like to thank him first and foremost and I will always give him the credit he is due for this collection.

Thats all I have scanned in right now but I think that covers most of the 12 centers and 15 centers. All of those gaps will be filled in in the next few months.

I would also love to take credit for this collection but I cant. I mean dont get me wrong I have upgraded alot of books since I purchased the collection and have been filling in books that were missing but the majority of it came from JokersRevenge. Alot of this if not most was his collection.

I am sure everyone knows I purchased the collection from him 2 months ago.

So I would like to thank him first and foremost and I will always give him the credit he is due for this collection.

Well if you want to take credit for something then you can take credit for my collection. I bought 75% of it from you. thumbsup2.gif