• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did I do the right thing?

23 posts in this topic

ralph2.gif

Stop it or I won't bid anymore on your books! cloud9.gif

frown.gif

BTW....you ever gonna list a grade on your books? confused.gif

ralph2.gif

Stop it or I won't bid anymore on your books! cloud9.gif

frown.gif

BTW....you ever gonna list a grade on your books? confused.gif

I tried it once. It's the only feedback I ever got that something even slightly negative (guy said it wasn't quite the grade I assigned it). I've found that when I don't list a grade, but I put a nice scan and give every detail I can find about the condition in the description, everyone seems to like what they get. They don't have a grade, but they basically know everything about the book, and can judge for themselves whether they want it or not. I look hard to find every flaw so there are zero surprises.

Meanwhile, I found another book that looks NM to me. Can't find a flaw. It went into my "someday I'll be able to send an order to CGC" file. But it's Flash 225, and I don't know if anyone cares about non-key Flash books, even if they're high grade. So it won't be first on the list.