• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"A Month Without Hammer..." - Contest

106 posts in this topic

You?

OK - now this is getting weird! insane.gif

I would recommend you Pov but I won't lower to your level of spelling mistakes! rantpost.gif

I see now. This was all a setup for YOU to get attention. Gawd how shamelessly pitiful! And not even skillfully done. What a loose errr!

Dammit....you start the thread! grin.gif

I promise not to complain! goodevil.gif

Oh man... there are so many things I would love to say in response to that... but this is Hammer's thread, not yours...

You remind me of my girlfriend in 8th grade... "Tee-hee... I don't know... What do you want to do?... Tee-hee... No, you start... Tee-Hee..." and then I... um... hold on a sec... nope... damn, statue of limitations hasn't quite run out yet... oh, well... a story for another day...

Dammit....you start the thread! grin.gif

I promise not to complain! goodevil.gif

Oh man... there are so many things I would love to say in response to that... but this is Hammer's thread, not yours...

You remind me of my girlfriend in 8th grade... "Tee-hee... I don't know... What do you want to do?... Tee-hee... No, you start... Tee-Hee..." and then I... um... hold on a sec... nope... damn, statue of limitations hasn't quite run out yet... oh, well... a story for another day...

Screw you...I already started it!

BTW...go Mavs! blush.gif

I would say "you can do me" but Darth would faint from too many one-liners crashing his brain at once, greggy would post too many emoticons, Khaos would run out of euphamistic pop culture references, and Bug would get his 3rd strike.

-- Joanna

893whatthe.gif

I never thought chunks of brain would look good on the wall until my head just exploded. explode.gif