• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey LightHouse, Whaja Sellin' Tha Colt 35-center?

65 posts in this topic

You may want to count that again, that'd be 6. Let me know how many people out there are bidding over 1,000 dollars on non-major key Bronze books and hell it's VF/NM

Brian

Only three are actively bidding the comic up....

Jim

Buncha sickos, these variant collectors...no rhyme or reason...why I can't figure you for the life of me why they'd bid that high....oh....ummm...I'm one of those three tongue.gif

OH MY GOD! It's DARTHABLUE! 893whatthe.gif

At least it feels that way... what with him thinking he needs to spend more time with his child than with us... Geez... you'd think they were hard to make or something... tongue.gif

You need to bid more on my Kid Colt... Or did you already set your snipe? tongue.gif

Only three are actively bidding the comic up....

Jim

Buncha sickos, these variant collectors...no rhyme or reason...why I can't figure you for the life of me why they'd bid that high....oh....ummm...I'm one of those three tongue.gif

Hey Darth,

Got any books with the MJ insert for sale?

Reserve was $586.21 (I don't believe in even amounts in my bids or my reserves, it forces bidders to bid what they want to pay instead of guessing the amount of my bid)

And fyi... I had been regretting the amount of the reserve ever since I launched the auction. I had already decided to offer the winning bidder (if there was one) $50 more than the high bid to be able to keep the book...

Oh really? List it again, I'll win it and we'll just call it even...you can send me the Batman book..

Brian

Just for that, I'm packing it in shredded Valiant books... you won't be able to wash the stink off for a week... mad.gif

Reserve was $586.21 (I don't believe in even amounts in my bids or my reserves, it forces bidders to bid what they want to pay instead of guessing the amount of my bid)

And fyi... I had been regretting the amount of the reserve ever since I launched the auction. I had already decided to offer the winning bidder (if there was one) $50 more than the high bid to be able to keep the book...

Whoa, lemme get this straight. If the ending price was $586.21, you would have paid the winning bidder $636.21 in order to keep the book? Holy 893censored-thumb.gif!

Whoa, lemme get this straight. If the ending price was $586.21, you would have paid the winning bidder $636.21 in order to keep the book?

Yeah... the extra money would be to cover the cost of them agreeing to house the Goth Princess for a week... You wouldn't believe how much Ramen that girl can eat... 893whatthe.gif

Yeah... the extra money would be to cover the cost of them agreeing to house the Goth Princess for a week... You wouldn't believe how much Ramen that girl can eat... 893whatthe.gif

Got any pics of her? or your store? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There's a pic on an old thread somewhere... the day her feather boa shed all over the store... I am STILL picking feathers out of the back issues...

Got any pics of her? or your store? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

By popular demand.... The Halloween Goth Princess:

gothpr2.jpg

She's standing in the corner between the mainstream new releases and the small press stuff... you can make out Doop on an X-Force book to her left, and True Story: Swear to God, Castle Waiting, and Patrick The Wolf Boy to her right...