• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FC 103 Bunny Cover

14 posts in this topic

I think your talking a FN+ here 6.5. The body of the book looks very nice, but the spine looks like it has significant wear rubs, etc.

Maybe even a strict Fine.

VG- 3.5 poke2.gif27_laughing.gif

Plus there's a big chunk out of the Miss America story grin.gif

The past owner show up?

No, we were just arguing about grades this weekend. Actually, I gave this one a FN+. The Miss America story is in the Marvel Mystery I was trying to get Bob to trade me smile.gif

VG- 3.5 poke2.gif27_laughing.gif

Plus there's a big chunk out of the Miss America story grin.gif

The past owner show up?

No, we were just arguing about grades this weekend. Actually, I gave this one a FN+. The Miss America story is in the Marvel Mystery I was trying to get Bob to trade me smile.gif

...sigh...

Steve, I believe we've gone over this already. foreheadslap.gif

There *is* as smallish piece out of the Miss America story, but there is no reason on this green earth that anyone would ever want to ever READ that story so it doesn't really matter. Plus, THAT book already has a good home: MINE cloud9.gifacclaim.gif

Back to the awesome Four Color #103, I think the non-glossy cover makes the rubs on the cover show up a bit more, and I *still* think it is a VF-, but what do I know... 27_laughing.gif

You guys are all just jealous of my bunny cover... sorry.gif

Honestly, I've been looking for a sharp copy of this one since I first saw it in Gerber and I am very happy with this one until a Mile High shows up.

Back to the awesome Four Color #103, I think the non-glossy cover makes the rubs on the cover show up a bit more, and I *still* think it is a VF-, but what do I know... 27_laughing.gif

You guys are all just jealous of my bunny cover... sorry.gif

Didn't I give it a Fine+ in hand with a shot at F/VF? Still a cute copy.

Oh CK, in Mrs. terminology, cute translates into: "Yes dear, it's okay for you to buy that comic" I think.

Don't let the cute little bunny get you two into a fight.

Not going to happen, you forgot the power of cute. Any tension the bunny will make disappear just by looking so cute. Off to add the bunny to my eBay Saved Searches actually.