• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum BINs: Silver Age Marvels, DC 100 Pagers

76 posts in this topic

Post the takeit.gif and it's yours. Shipping is extra, and the book(s) can be send by whatever method the buyer prefers. Prices are negotiable, but I am selling these on consignment and I think they are priced VERY fairly already, so I might not be able to move too much.

Prices below half guide with be noted with this guy: makepoint.gif

On with the books...

Journey into Mystery 106. Fantastic eye-appeal for the grade. Some back cover edge chipping brings it down. Appears 7.5 or better from just the front.

SOLD

Journey into Mystery 106. Fantastic eye-appeal for the grade. Some back cover edge chipping brings it down. Appears 7.5 or better from just the front.

$18 (OSPG $42) makepoint.gif

JIM106.jpg

Ok, I dont have that issue takeit.gif

I will be back with some more in a little while. Up next are some Submariners with OUTSTANDING gloss. Seriously, the glossiest I have ever seen.

Keep the BINs coming! flowerred.gif The faster the ones listed sell, the faster I will put more up!

Sub-Mariner 2. Outstanding color, centering, gloss, and eye-appeal. A small chip on the back edge brings down the technical grade. Gorgeous copy.

$28 (OSPG $45) A steal at this price for the book you are getting.

SM2.jpg