• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum only BIN from BigHulkFan Marvel/DC X-Men TTA JLA

23 posts in this topic

Hi there

This is the first time that I am offering items for sale on the CGC boards, so I will tell you a little about myself. I buy and sell under the ebay name billandedsdeals (100% positive feedback with 106). I have sold on the valiantcomics.com message boards under the same name. I figured I would offer these books up here first and then if they don't sell, ebay. Shipping is included in the price in the U.S...I will split international shipping in half. I pack all books between 2 pieces of corrugated cardboard which is then wrapped in bubble wrap. The book is then placed in a USPS priority BOX surrounded by packing peanuts. I ship books the way I want to receive them. 100% refund if not completely satisfied. If you want the book just place takeit.gif on the image. I believe the prices are fair, but if not, I am sure you will let me know... poke2.gif

This is a list of the books that are for sale with pictures to follow...

All of these books have been in the Hey buddy Can you spare a grade category, so you can check out what everyone thought...

JLA 7, Unexpected 128, X-Men 9,12,33,40,55, TTA 62,69

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/bighulkfan/

Thanks for taking a look and any comments or questions appreciated!!

JLA # 7....................5.5........................$50.00

JLA7front.jpg[/img]

JLA7back.jpg[/img]

Hi...

Are my prices out of whack or are these just books that nobody needs/wants at the moment...OR are people leery cause I'm a new guy...

more than willing to trade as well...

Currently looking for:

Hulks 102-145, TTA's 59 up cgc 9.4 pedigreed or better along with

Wolverine Limited 1-4 cgc 9.8 white

Any early pre-1970 pedigreed 9.4 or better Hulk appearances

Talk to me!!!!

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

All books 20% off of listed price...still free shipping... thumbsup2.gif

Hi there

This is the first time that I am offering items for sale on the CGC boards, so I will tell you a little about myself. I buy and sell under the ebay name billandedsdeals (100% positive feedback with 106). I have sold on the valiantcomics.com message boards under the same name. I figured I would offer these books up here first and then if they don't sell, ebay. Shipping is included in the price in the U.S...I will split international shipping in half. I pack all books between 2 pieces of corrugated cardboard which is then wrapped in bubble wrap. The book is then placed in a USPS priority BOX surrounded by packing peanuts. I ship books the way I want to receive them. 100% refund if not completely satisfied. If you want the book just place takeit.gif on the image. I believe the prices are fair, but if not, I am sure you will let me know... poke2.gif

This is a list of the books that are for sale with pictures to follow...

All of these books have been in the Hey buddy Can you spare a grade category, so you can check out what everyone thought...

JLA 7, Unexpected 128, X-Men 9,12,33,40,55, TTA 62,69

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/bighulkfan/

Thanks for taking a look and any comments or questions appreciated!!

JLA # 7....................5.5........................$50.00

JLA7front.jpg[/img]

JLA7back.jpg[/img]