• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FT's High Grade BINs - 100+ Books to Sell!!!

359 posts in this topic

OK, folks let’s have some fun and games. These are bits and pieces that I’ve failed to flog on eBay and are now available at vastly reduced prices to CGC board members only!

The usual format…first person to post takeit.gif gets the book.

Shipping is $8 for 1-4 books via standard Air Mail anywhere in the world. Within the UK, I can do one book for £1.40, 2 for £1.75 and 3-4 for £2.00. For all international transactions, payment must be via Paypal, but within the UK, I’ll take cheque/postal order, with an appropriate clearance delay on cheques.

I’ve got over 100 books to list, so winning one and waiting for more to come along to make the most of combined shipping is fine. In fact, it’s positively encouraged! thumbsup2.gif

Returns accepted if I’ve dropped the ball on describing the item, but if anyone’s not sure about my grading, go look at greggy’s CGC 9.2 Surfer #14 that I sold him as a raw VF/NM. crazy.gif

Let’s get the ball rolling with a few beauties….

Avengers #77 VF+ BIN @ $15

Avengers77.jpg