• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FT's High Grade BINs - 100+ Books to Sell!!!

359 posts in this topic

by the way, I already received the first batch of books Nick. That was ridiculously fast.

893whatthe.gif Seriously? OK, that's pretty fast...they were posted on Tuesday...four days UK to USA is the quickest I've known to date. thumbsup2.gif

3 days tongue.gif

by the way, I already received the first batch of books Nick. That was ridiculously fast.

893whatthe.gif Seriously? OK, that's pretty fast...they were posted on Tuesday...four days UK to USA is the quickest I've known to date. thumbsup2.gif

Yeah I know... I was stunned when my secretary was like, your books arrived at the office and I'm sending them to you -- I was like -- wait, didn't Nick just mail them... then I thought maybe I bought something else from overseas... but I hadn't they're from you...

well, just more incentive to keep hitting your BINs.

Sal, do you want the JLA #117 ?

no, i feel bad enough as it is, ranting like that.

i'll take my two books and be thankful

X-Men #111 VF/NM $24

X-Men111.jpg

How about $20 shipped..???? 893applaud-thumb.gif

So, that would be $12 for the book that I'm asking $24 for, that Guides around the $40 mark? So 30% of Guide on a VF/NM? 893whatthe.gif

Errr....I hope you're not going to be too offended if I say 'thanks but no thanks'. yeahok.gif

flowerred.gif

So, that would be $12 for the book that I'm asking $24 for, that Guides around the $40 mark? So 30% of Guide on a VF/NM? 893whatthe.gif

Errr....I hope you're not going to be too offended if I say 'thanks but no thanks'. yeahok.gif

flowerred.gif

You forgot the Paypal fees. 25%. poke2.gif

Sal,

You can have any of the five books I bought . . . flowerred.gif

. . . for twice the price! devil.gif

poke2.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

hey, that's half your normal price!

27_laughing.gif

poke2.gif