• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FT's High Grade BINs - 100+ Books to Sell!!!

359 posts in this topic

The expectation was in response to Flaming telling me I could have it for my offer if I bought one more thing (which I figured I'd do). I already had BIN'd one item, so I have to make the UK shipping worth it. angel.gif

It's whatever flaming decides at this point. ArAich and I have decided to wait it out. thumbsup2.gif

Oh, man! I go away for a couple of hours and come back to this... 893whatthe.gif

OK, guys, let me sort through this mess and come back with a solution that allows the two of you to get something out of it...

Back in 5....years.... tongue.gif

Oh, man! I go away for a couple of hours and come back to this... 893whatthe.gif

OK, guys, let me sort through this mess and come back with a solution that allows the two of you to get something out of it...

Back in 5....years.... tongue.gif

gossip.gif27_laughing.gif

Late to the party AGAIN, and it looks like I've missed some cool books. frown.gif

Nick, just a suggestion, but could you edit the posts that contain the sold books? I was thinking about hitting a BIN but had to scroll through two more pages to find out whether it was sold or not. juggle.gif

Some nice books there mate! thumbsup2.gif

Nick, just a suggestion, but could you edit the posts that contain the sold books? I was thinking about hitting a BIN but had to scroll through two more pages to find out whether it was sold or not. juggle.gif

Some nice books there mate! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks, Lee.

And you suggestion is a fine one...now done! thumbsup2.gif