• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comicdeys DC BIN thread started 5/11/06

129 posts in this topic

superboy 159 adams cover $3
takeit.gif

One Down.....come on guys, these are great Neal Adams books for the most part for the price of a new comic in many cases. These are low dollar books to start with and priced at less than 1/2 guide by condition.

We're talking Adams here.

Somebody has got to want to have a reader copy of their NM CGC books. cloud9.gif

takeit.gif

One Down.....come on guys, these are great Neal Adams books for the most part for the price of a new comic in many cases. These are low dollar books to start with and priced at less than 1/2 guide by condition.

Somebody has got to want to have a reader copy of their NM CGC books. cloud9.gif

Have you mailed my Batman lot yet?

takeit.gif

Have you mailed my Batman lot yet?

Yes, it went out already.

You should have it in a day or so at most.

What grade would you give the 163, ignoring the grease pencil?

I'd say the front is a FN+ or so. Back also has some foxing. Overall probably a VG/FN.

Yes, it went out already.

You should have it in a day or so at most.

That is fine. I was just going to add to it if you had not mailed it yet.

trouble maker... boo.gifpoke2.gif

Buy something

I'm going to post more later.

No rush on payment as I'm going to go into Xmen after I go through this group of DC's. Any DC requests? I know Batman......how about esoteric stuff?

No rush on payment as I'm going to go into Xmen after I go through this group of DC's. Any DC requests? I know Batman......how about esoteric stuff?

not sure who esoteric is but how about adams GL, Silver Wonder Womans, X-men by far, FF, old conans, enemy ace apps

I wasn't going to say anything. confused-smiley-013.gif

Any ASM's??? Or Modern Stuff??

No moderns unless you consider warlord, karate kid, kamandi, new gods, forever people, wonder woman, etc.

ASM will be in a different Marvel thread in the near future.