• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIN BY ARTIST: PEREZ

42 posts in this topic

I have 5, 7, 8, 9, 11-41

What's on the cover of 10? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I need a 44 if you come across one.

I only have my childhood copy & that's not going anywhere.

Loved the Judas Contract storyarc, and thought the new costume was kinda cool at the time. headbang.gif

I have 5, 7, 8, 9, 11-41

What's on the cover of 10? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I need a 44 if you come across one.

I only have my childhood copy & that's not going anywhere.

Loved the Judas Contract storyarc, and thought the new costume was kinda cool at the time. headbang.gif

I just need it because I am going to try and collect all Nightwing appearances.

i could use an annual 3

I haven't scanned any of the Titans books yet. I have the Baxter paper series as well.

I'll scan a bunch more books for tomorrow. I have a near complete run of Avengers from 151-200.....so I'll be posting a nice reader set of the Korvac Saga, etc...

i'm looking for a nice avengers 196 but who isnt. Don't need any of the baxter titans, not sure how they would sell as they have never moved above cover even though the book was revolutionary for it's time as one of the first direct books. I remember Kazar and there was another book that marvel went direct with.

I got a 195 signed, but didn't have a 196 worth throwing $27 at. The 195 was NM+ until I put it in front of Perez & mentioned it being the 1st Taskmaster.

Perez quickly picked the book up & started flipping through it. Probably slab an 8.5 or something.

He can be a little rough with books. grin.gif