• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JIM LEE headlines COMIC EXPO at FAN EXPO CANADA SEPT 1-3/06

82 posts in this topic

I thought I saw somewhere that Hobbystar was putting toget a small one day show on in October for comics but didn't find anything on the website....does anyone have a day and location that this would be at?

Jim

They usually have one in the fall, and then one in the winter.

I believe the dates are, October 22nd, 2006, and February 4th, 2007. I could be wrong with the dates, so don't take my word on it (can't find that little ad I picked up while at the Expo). Those one day shows usually took place in the Metro Toronto Convention Centre North Building. I am also curious about any info about this show.

Just to clarify in case there are conspiracy theorists out there. I didn't even get a ticket on Sunday and obviously got nothing signed. On Saturday, I stood in line like everyone else and when Tiz was nice enough to offer to let me come up front and bypass the lineup, I chose not to and waited my turn.

Alex, let it go. The thing about conspiracies are, if one looks hard enough, one will always find one.

so Tiz was the guy up front letting everyone cut? How is that nice?