• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIN BLOWOUT

45 posts in this topic

Has anyone else had a problem getting their books from THE_BEYONDER?

confused-smiley-013.gif

Um..everybody. confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif I still love you Chris! (and I have never had a problem with Chris shipping to me... flowerred.gif)

I've been trying to get everything finally out, and have issued refunds & added free comics to help make up for the insane wait.

Prior to this thread being bumped...I had just issued a $50 refund for a $33 purchase.

Everyone has/will be compensated for the headaches I've caused.

It's been an absolute nightmare, and I can only do so much. Anyone that's still waiting on a package please feel free to PM me your Paypal info & I'll issue a refund right now.

I have more than half a dozen packages sitting here in front of me that will be going out on Thursday. There's nothing I can say. I fooked up. But there's noone here that can say I didn't attempt to make up for the agonizing wait, or that has ever been ripped off by me.

Flame away if you want. I really don't care. I've done all I can do.

yay.gif I got my books from him, well worth the wait cloud9.gif

Even if he didn't get them out till next week, i'd still wait.

Another reason is if I asked for a refund, he'd later resell it and I would then miss out on it. Who wants that? 27_laughing.gif

It's been an absolute nightmare, and I can only do so much. Anyone that's still waiting on a package please feel free to PM me your Paypal info & I'll issue a refund right now.

I have more than half a dozen packages sitting here in front of me that will be going out on Thursday. There's nothing I can say. I fooked up. But there's noone here that can say I didn't attempt to make up for the agonizing wait, or that has ever been ripped off by me.

Don't let it get you down...people have to understand that sometimes life gets in the way of mailing their funny book. thumbsup2.gif

Remember what you told me Chris. "Life can be hard sometimes" I think there was more but I have too many pm's to look through. wink.gif