• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM strange tales 108

21 posts in this topic

WARNING!!!

i'll keep on grading if you start posting some of these for sale, instead of those wannabes from DC... makepoint.gifgrin.gif

joking aside, this one looks to be a solid 7.0 thumbsup2.gif if the spine creases were less deep/visible it would go to the 8.0

regards

WARNING!!!

i'll keep on grading if you start posting some of these for sale, instead of those wannabes from DC... makepoint.gifgrin.gif

That was a joke? Sounds more like a fact to me. headbang.gif

joking aside, this one looks to be a solid 7.0 thumbsup2.gif if the spine creases were less deep/visible it would go to the 8.0

regards

I'm thinking a weak 7.5. Given that the corners are pretty sharp and the book is nice and flat I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

WARNING!!!

regards

That's generous from you. Of all the graders, I figured you'd hammer it. flowerred.gif

I know....I know....X-men are coming first. Just need to find time when I'm at home. PM me on any specifics from that run first. I'm working in a small space so I'm going to try to keep the sales focused to minimize box lifting.

WARNING!!!

regards

That's generous from you. Of all the graders, I figured you'd hammer it. flowerred.gif

I know....I know....X-men are coming first. Just need to find time when I'm at home. PM me on any specifics from that run first. I'm working in a small space so I'm going to try to keep the sales focused to minimize box lifting.

it's a very very nice book, no need to hammer it, not this one or any other... wink.gifflowerred.gif

do the spine and the spine creases look as deep as in the scan?!

regards

nope, this one shouldn't go below the strict 7.0...still a comic that retains a lot of quality structurally speaking!!! 893naughty-thumb.gif

regards

Strong 6.5

sumo.gif

I figured it to be a 6.5-7.0 myself when I first posted it.

We almost have consensus on grading in the forum these days.

That's because no one is actually grading . . . they're just patting each other on the back devil.gif

I figured it to be a 6.5-7.0 myself when I first posted it.

We almost have consensus on grading in the forum these days.

That's because no one is actually grading . . . they're just patting each other on the back devil.gif

sumo.gif (Just patting!)