• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Hero collection for sale on Pedigree this weekend

6 posts in this topic

news.gif

Hi everybody -- since a few people have brought to my attention the big Pre-hero collection going up for sale on PedigreeComics.com this weekend (there's an announcement in the Dealer Marketplace), I wanted to let you know that this is my collection that's for sale. 893whatthe.gif

That may come as a shock to many of you who know my love for pre-hero books. It was a tough decision to sell them, but as Burntboy and SFilosa have done, I feel it's time for me to let them go. My particular motivation is my love for original art. I still love pre-hero books and will continue to do so, but a lot of things factored into this decision. I hope some of you will give some of these books nice future homes! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

And keep that Pre-hero Marvels thread going!!! headbang.gif

news.gif

Hi everybody -- since a few people have brought to my attention the big Pre-hero collection going up for sale on PedigreeComics.com this weekend (there's an announcement in the Dealer Marketplace), I wanted to let you know that this is my collection that's for sale. 893whatthe.gif

That may come as a shock to many of you who know my love for pre-hero books. It was a tough decision to sell them, but as Burntboy and SFilosa have done, I feel it's time for me to let them go. My particular motivation is my love for original art. I still love pre-hero books and will continue to do so, but a lot of things factored into this decision. I hope some of you will give some of these books nice future homes! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

It's a shame you couldn't keep the collection and collect original art. I know it's tough to get pre-hero above 8.0 in general, so I only see the upside in that collecting genre. Everyone loves the marvel monsters. PM me what issues you consider the hardest to come by in your search. I may have to bite the bullet on a few of these if they aren't gone before I even look.

news.gif

It's a shame you couldn't keep the collection and collect original art. I know it's tough to get pre-hero above 8.0 in general, so I only see the upside in that collecting genre. Everyone loves the marvel monsters. PM me what issues you consider the hardest to come by in your search. I may have to bite the bullet on a few of these if they aren't gone before I even look.

Done!

Good luck! yay.gif

news.gif

Do you have an advanced list of what's for sale with or without prices?

BTW, that ST # 89 splash on your Comic Art page is killer!

Thanks, I'm hoping to acquire more pages of that caliber in the future!

You can contact Doug at Pedigree for the list.

Do you have an advanced list of what's for sale with or without prices?

BTW, that ST # 89 splash on your Comic Art page is killer!