• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm going through books tonight......

53 posts in this topic

enemy ace appearances, bronze and silver wonder woman. any shanna the she devil appearances outside her regular series.

enemy ace appearances, bronze and silver wonder woman. any shanna the she devil appearances outside her regular series.

Kind of funny, right when I read this I found a DD 111. Pretty hammered though. G/VG at best. I'm weak on Wonder Woman, but I see what's up. Let me know which Enemy Ace to scan that you may be interested in.

the ones i pm'd you. You said you probably have better copies than in your ebay store and that you would be interesting in trading for stuff i have listed in the threads. If all you have are the ebay ones, then i would consider trading for those.

the ones i pm'd you. You said you probably have better copies than in your ebay store and that you would be interesting in trading for stuff i have listed in the threads. If all you have are the ebay ones, then i would consider trading for those.

I just sent you a PM with others. Did you get it?

I just sent you a PM with others. Did you get it?

nope

What do you mean if I win. I plan on going home with my pockets full of your money.

I'm on a crappy streak in the tournament. Been in the bottom 3 the last 4 times. But I always redeem myself in the cash games. poke2.gif

Any Undergrounds or Skywald Comics???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Skywald? The magazines? I may have an underground, I'll check on next smoke break.

BTW, a lot of people complaining about mail theft at last homeowners meeting. A couple check washing incidents. I bet you anything that's where the spidey 28 ended up. Oh well, I got a PO box now. At least it wasn't a $100+ book or anything.

Skywald? The magazines?

Yup... wink.gif ...and maybe any comics by M.F. Enterprises such as "Captain Marvel and the Terrible Five"... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I think I found an underground acclaim.gif Scanning right now. This was in a weird box from last collection I bought. Hadn't even gone through it.