• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm going through books tonight......

53 posts in this topic

Any JIM? or Strange Tales?(Super-hero, Torch issues) anything like that!

A lot of JIM's, maybe a few torch ST's. Nothing past decent midgrades though if I remember right. I think I have a ST 116. Any specific grades? Issues?

I bet you don't have this one in your batman collection. Super hot "Green Hammer" variant. Before variants were even HOT. Probably valued in the 10s of thousands. All this and its a 2nd print too. THIS BOOK IS SMOKING.

bats.jpg

3 pages...1 book for sale...cmon fine!!! 27_laughing.gif

Come on, there's 2 up there. makepoint.gif What do you want to see? If nobody speaks up, I'm just going to start scanning some weird stuff I never bring to shows.

This man has plenty to sell. Hundreds of boxes.

(he is just saying this to get you to go $4.50 in the green cover.. ) gossip.gif

What is the story on that Bat book though? I haven't ssen (maybe I wasnt looking? confused-smiley-013.gif)

This man has plenty to sell. Hundreds of boxes.

(he is just saying this to get you to go $4.50 in the green cover.. ) gossip.gif

What is the story on that Bat book though? I haven't ssen (maybe I wasnt looking? confused-smiley-013.gif)

Just a second print with a printing error more than likely.

You haven't heard of the "Green Hammer" variant 893whatthe.gif

In all honesty, I think they just forgot the blue on the cover gossip.gif