• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Civil War #1-Aspen Exclusive

47 posts in this topic

Wizard.com is by far the worst place to buy comics. They price their modern stuff SOOOO ridiculously high, it's not even cool. I like their magazine though, I just hate the way they conduct some business.

I was looking and your right its not even funny!!!

I just went to the site to order it and I had to stop myself. I just cannot spend another $15 when I have already bought one variant for this issue.

I just ordered a signed copy. Big mistake; with shipping it came to over $30. 893censored-thumb.gif

Oh well, cool cover though. But I'm watching the prices on ebay to see if I wanna flip it.

I just went to the site to order it and I had to stop myself. I just cannot spend another $15 when I have already bought one variant for this issue.

I just ordered a signed copy. Big mistake; with shipping it came to over $30. 893censored-thumb.gif

Oh well, cool cover though. But I'm watching the prices on ebay to see if I wanna flip it.

I will watch ebay as well. I will just buy one in a month or two for $5.

I like how these are on sale for $15 through Aspen, and the retards on eBay are paying $30-60 for them. I would order four and flip them, but I am afraid that by the time they get here, the market will have cooled to the point where it wouldn't be worth it.

I like how these are on sale for $15 through Aspen, and the retards on eBay are paying $30-60 for them. I would order four and flip them, but I am afraid that by the time they get here, the market will have cooled to the point where it wouldn't be worth it.

I wouldn't worry if i were you. You seem to have all the luck in the world when selling comics!

I wouldn't worry if i were you. You seem to have all the luck in the world when selling comics!

Don't confuse luck with skill, young padiwan. tongue.gifpoke2.gif

If you can sell my Spawn #1 UPC "varient" for the same as yours, I will split it with you.

Just hold onto it until the hype dies down even more, then list it. It should go for ok money. Not $100, but decent.

Well shipping is almost another $15 from Aspen for some reason, so if you get one on eBay for $30 with paid shipping, then it basically the same.

svndst has it right though ... look for them cheap in a couple months. I have another Aspen exclusive cover for a Fathom book that was also limited to 5000. I think I paid $8 for it and that was too much.

I'm not in the Civil War story but the cover is pretty nice. I snagged a copy at WW Philly. I decided not to go for the signature as it would appear Mike Turner signed thousands of copies. I wanted to be one of few without.