• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOLY CRUD......HAMMERS BEEN EXECUTED ! ! !

37 posts in this topic

I hope he does come back with a new id... (if he hasn't already been here under a new id for months now, like he did with Hammer originally)... but I also hope he takes a few deep breaths first... He's like that crazy uncle showing up at the family reunion. Cool stories, a little scary at times, you wouldn't want to live with him, but it's just not the same if he's not there...

I don't have a problem with hammer and I hope he comes back too. Hammer let me have it a couple of times when I first got here and I actually thought it was kind of funny. I try not to take that stuff too seriously.........unless he was serious when he threated to dig my eyes out of their sockets with a spoon. insane.gif

Well....you don't really need your eyes as you tend to post blindly anyways! 893whatthe.gif

Well....you don't really need your eyes as you tend to post blindly anyways! 893whatthe.gif

Shaddup fool and sell me some high grade braille comics. cool.gif

Batman 185 or Action 413? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Like he'd really be able to tell...

True....but 893offtopic1.gif....when are you gonna give the answer to your comic wall quiz? 893whatthe.gif

True....but 893offtopic1.gif....when are you gonna give the answer to your comic wall quiz? 893whatthe.gif

Got that open in another browser window now...

Still a few books no one has gotten right...

Wayne killed me... I didn't think anyone would get the damn Primus book...

Sigh............I join this forum to quietly talk about comics and try not to bother anybody..............and all people do is pick on me.

So Bug... what do you think about DC moving all of its best creators onto the Batman titles? Do you think it's a good idea to focus on your flagship character? Or do you think they'd be better off trying to get people to read 2nd tier titles by putting top talent on those?

Quick everybody! While he's not looking! Jump him!

So Bug... what do you think about DC moving all of its best creators onto the Batman titles? Do you think it's a good idea to focus on your flagship character? Or do you think they'd be better off trying to get people to read 2nd tier titles by putting top talent on those?

Quick everybody! While he's not looking! Jump him!

Who's Batman? smirk.gif

Who's Batman? smirk.gif

Personally, I suspect he's really Bruce Wayne. But it's just a wild theory.

-- Joanna

Then who's Adam West? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The guy who gets all the sloppy seconds from Burt Ward? confused.gifinsane.gif

LMAO......I just noticed this in the user list.......who is THIS? 27_laughing.gif

A insufficiently_thoughtful_person with a vendetta.

More specifically, either Clobberintime or drbanner.

it's not clobby, he's not computer savvy enough to have an avatar. 893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif