• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,088 posts in this topic

So what do you guys think about my sig?

I did a little something similar for the VCC, and liked it so much I made another from the GA, and another for my top 25 (although I'm not sure if this really is my top 25).

That was my inspiration. :thumbsup:

Congrats Shep! :applause:

Yeah, congrats... :sorry:

Sorry man :foryou: .... there were a whack of last second bids on those and there were a couple of other dudes in on the action... if it's any consolation, I think I probably overpaid a little.

Hey in other thirdgreenham news, you're rockin' on the registry over the past few days!

Shep

Fantastic Thread. Because of this thread I've been working on a GI Combat run from 75-91.

Awesome stuff! I just got a VG 87 last week. Should be coming early next week.

Edited by Rip

Congrats Shep! :applause:

Yeah, congrats... :sorry:

Sorry man :foryou: .... there were a whack of last second bids on those and there were a couple of other dudes in on the action... if it's any consolation, I think I probably overpaid a little.

Hey in other thirdgreenham news, you're rockin' on the registry over the past few days!

Shep

It's all fair in the world of love and comics, Shep. :whistle:

The registry? :blush: I've just been adding a few here and there, nothing special. No 9.4's, anyway.

This thread's been a lot of fun lately, I hope it keeps up. Did anyone of you readers buy any of those DC war books at the Heritage Signature Auction that just passed? They went for very strong prices.

Andy

Fantastic Thread. Because of this thread I've been working on a GI Combat run from 75-91.

Awesome stuff! I just got a VG 87 last week. Should be coming early next week.

Let's see that badass when it comes in!