• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,088 posts in this topic

I just scanned this one so I can p[ost it in the "September Hath 30 Days" thread. Still have a couple days before I post it there, but I'm gonna post it here now too.

img021-1.jpg

God ,this is the coolest cover. When the OA went to auction and did not meet reserve I tried to purchase it but it was way to rich for my blood unfortunately.

See what I mean!?!?!?

It's a conspiracy I tell yoo. . .

Argghhhh, it's contayjis!!! Must. . .rezist. . .errrrrrge. . .to. . .

Mick,

In anee battel ther needs to be too opposing sides, my number got pulled and I was drafted into the USAOD. I am a now a Cheef Brigadear Admural in The U.S Army of Dumasses. My battel against literacy is neverending!! Note: this is not a dig at any military pursons at all!

The OA to the cover of OFF #20 sold in the range of $8000. I think it was a steal. That M.D. who used to own the cover to SSWS #138 bought it I believe. Oh man, SSWS #138 is my absolute favorite cover, when I saw it for sale at SDCC I was entranced. Unfortunately it went for so much that it will never be attainable by me.