• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,088 posts in this topic

I've got to spend some more time scanning my SA war books, because those are just NICE to see.

Please do. I find if I scan a few every night, it isn't so daunting a task. Not that I have a ton of SA war books (unfortunately)

Now if we can just get Andy to scan some of his.

Oh man, I just got a serious run of war books in nice shape. I am so excited, I finalized the purchase last night from a great guy. I paid big bucks, but felt like I will never find much better copies. I will post them tonight but just had to blurt this out because I am excited.

Great books, Jeffro! Really nice seeing these books again. Many of yours are in better shape than mine, too. :cloud9:

Mike, we're all looking forward to this bunch of books that you've just purchased. Well, I am, that's for sure! Hope to see them soon. :wishluck:

Andy

Awesome books Jeffro! That Silent Ones is Sweet. I am currently trading Kidneys for OFF #40's and SSWS #49's. I have three of em for trade.

Great books, Jeffro! Really nice seeing these books again. Many of yours are in better shape than mine, too. :cloud9:

Andy

Thanks guys.